Worship & Ministry
Sermons & Media
“…for I am sure that because Christ lives
we shall live also…death is not the final word!
And nothing…not one thing…shall be able to
separate us from the love which is ours in
Christ Jesus our Lord.” Roman 8
At Northside Church, our desire is to offer comfort and reassurance when it is needed most. We know that the grief over the passing of a loved one can be devastating. The Pastoral staff will walk with you through these days of grief…and remembering…and celebration…
When a church member or a loved one passes away, you may contact:
(1) Dr. Bill Burch, Senior Pastor, through his Administrative Assistant, Maggie Bridges at 678.298.5042
(2) Dr. Ann Brightwell McCord, Minister of Pastoral Care, at 678.298.6319
(3) Or, if it is after office hours, you may call the main church office at 404.355.6475 and press #8 for the Pastor on Call. Leave your name, phone number and a brief message and your call will be returned.
2799 Northside Dr NW
Atlanta, GA 30305
Phone: (404) 355-6475
Fax: (404) 355-6478
Sunday Worship Services
- 8:30 AM and 11:00 AM - Sanctuary
- 9:30-9:45 AM - Prayer Chapel
- 9:45 AM - Faith & Arts Center
If an emergency occurs after office hours, please call the main church office and listen for the prompts, or press “8″ to leave a message. The pastor on call will contact you.
Did you have trouble finding information you were looking for, or experience a problem on our website? Let us know!
Northside United Methodist Church is a Safe Sanctuary Church.