We invite children ages 4 through 5th grade to join us for Children’s Fellowship on Wednesday Evenings from 4:45PM-6:45PM.
From 4:45-5:40PM, children age 4 years old-5th grade are invited to attend Children’s Choirs. Please see the music ministries page for more detail on Children’s music offerings. 4 years-1st grade Choir released at 5:30pm in Music Suite 2nd-5th grade Choir released 5:40pm from Chapel.
From 5:45-6:45, Children age 3 years old- 5th grade may be dropped off in the Fellowship Hall to enjoy large group games, puzzles, legos, train table, a craft, and of course the Bouncy Castle. In order for us to provide a safe environment for your child, please follow these rules:
1. The Fellowship Hall is for children age 3 through Rising 5th grade. These children may be signed in and stay on their own without parental supervision as we have caregivers to oversee the various play areas. If your child is under the age of 3, he or she is invited to go downstairs to the nursery area on the first floor.
2. Please do not allow your child to sign in on their own– all children must be signed in by a parent or guardian. After sign in, the parent or guardian may leave to enjoy fellowship with family and friends.
3. Please enter the Fellowship Hall through the doors on your left. Then, when you exit, please exit through the doors on your right. The doors are clearly marked.
4. Shoes must remain on at all times in the Fellowship Hall unless your child is in the bouncy castle. Please remind your child to put their shoes back on following their play time in the bouncy castle.
5. Only 6 children are allowed at a time in the Bouncy Castle. This is a firm rule due to safety and insurance. Please do not allow your child to enter the bouncy castle if our caregivers have already allowed 6 children in there.
6. Please no food in the Fellowship Hall—we invite you and your family to eat dinner together in the Family friendly Faith and Arts Center.
7. Have fun and play safely!
- Nurseries available for children 6 weeks – 3 years old on Wednesdays from 4:45-6:45 pm.
6 weeks – 23 months – Room 128
2 & 3 year olds – Room 150
- Fellowship Hall is open on Wednesdays from 5:45-6:45 pm (new closing time starting in January) for 3 year olds who are potty trained to 5th graders.
It is a “parent free zone” and we have a bounce house, floor games, service projects, and free play every week!
For more information, contact BrandiD@NorthsideUMC.org