MAP 2018 will take place from July 17th-23rd. This project is student-led and adult-supported. There are so many ways for adult volunteers to be involved! You can register below for our different opportunities—we can’t wait to serve our city together this summer!
What is MAP?
The Metro Atlanta Project is a mission project for middle and high school age youth. Founded in 1999, we are now in our 19th year of operation, having served the community through roofing projects, playground construction, and now general home improvements. Every year MAP has accomplished its goals with the help of over 250 hardworking students, adult mentors, and a dedicated staff. This year, our focus is assisting families in desperate need of home repairs.
How can Adults help?
- MAP could not happen without the selfless help of adult volunteers. More than 200 adults are needed each summer, assisting in the following areas:
- Serving meals
- Driving buses
- Supervising work projects/construction helpers
- Chaperone overnight
- Prayer team
- MAP central/ hospitality team
- Medical team
It is no secret that MAP is a massive project, so there are countless ways to use each person’s unique, God-given abilities. If you think you can help in any way, we encourage you to prayerfully consider getting involved!
MAP fundraises its entire budget from the congregation and community. Registration fees cover less than 1/3 of MAP’s overall cost, so without your financial support, our project could not function. Whether through corporate giving, in-kind donations, or personal generosity, your support makes our project possible and means a great deal to MAP’s staff and volunteers. Consider involvement at any of these levels, or at a higher level for greater recognition. You can donate through the link below.
- $10,000 Sledgehammer
- Stage recognition, opportunity to speak before 300+ volunteers at dinner and all benefits below
- $5,000 Blueprints
- Premier recognition at MAP and all benefits below
- $2,500 Toolbox
- Prominent recognition
- $1,000 Hardhat
- Recognition on church banner and all benefits below
- $500 Lunchbox
- Recognition on MAP website and all benefits below
- $250 Paintbrush
- Recognition in multiple church publications