- This event has passed.
Parent’s Morning Out (PMO)
Friday, April 24, 2020 | 9:00 am–12:45 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until Friday, May 15, 2020
Parents’ Morning Out (PMO) provides weekday morning childcare throughout the school year in a safe and learning-rich environment. It is available to both Northside congregants and the local community, and each caregiver is Safe Sanctuary trained.
In order to provide quality care, child/teacher ratios must be maintained in each classroom. Therefore, reservations are required, and limited spaces are available each day. Reservations can be made on the 15th of the currently month for the upcoming month.
Email PMO@NorthsideUMC.org and include your child’s name, current age, and days you would like to request. Tuition is as follows: $38/First Visit, $28/Second Visit, $23/Third-Fifth Visit (all in the same week).
Parents must complete an online registration form for each child, have a current Certificate of Immunization for the State of Georgia on file, and submit an annual registration fee of $60.
2019-2020 Calendar Dates
• December 20th- January 3rd, 2019- Christmas Break, PMO CLOSED, *Return January 6th
• January 15th- February reservations begin-
• January 20th- MLK JR Day, PMO CLOSED
• February 9th-14th- Caregiver Appreciation Week
• February 15th- March reservations begin
• March 15th- April Reservations begin
• April 6th-10th- Spring Break, PMO CLOSED
• April 15th- May reservations begin
• May 15th- Last day of PMO