Frequently Asked Donation Questions
How do I make donations to Northside Church?
- Cash: Cash can be placed in the offering envelopes located in the church pew pockets. Please complete the front of the envelope with name and designation for the gift (operating budget or capital campaign). Envelopes can be placed in the offering plate or hand delivered to the church business office.
- Checks: Checks made payable to Northside United Methodist Church (NUMC). Designate in the memo section of the check which fund (operating budget or capital campaign) the contribution is to be applied. Checks can be placed in the offering plate, hand delivered to the church business office or mailed via the postal service. Mail checks to :
Northside United Methodist Church
Attn: Business Office
2799 Northside Dr. NW
Atlanta, GA 30305
- Stock Contributions: Contributions of stock can be made to Northside Church. Securities are delivered to:
Northside United Methodist Church Account at Schwab
Account # 9083-5983
DTC Clearing 0164, Code 40
In addition, please notify Nick Houston, Business Manager, of the stock transfer via email at NickH@northsideumc.org. Please include the following information to ensure the contribution is applied appropriately:
- Donors name and address
- Name of stock being transferred
- Number of shares
- Designation of contribution, operating budget or capital campaign
Can I make my donation online?
Yes. Click here to make an online donation.
Can I make a donation online through my established account?
Yes. Click here to access my account.
Can pledges to the annual stewardship campaign be made online?
Yes. Click here to make a pledge online.
Can individual accounts be established online to track donations?
Yes. Click here to establish an account.
For additional questions or further information contact, Nick Houston, Business Manager, at 678-298-5054.