Shine On #campstyle
- General Information
Campers will KNOW, GROW, & GO #CAMPSTYLE this summer at Northside Church.
Shine On is a collaboration of Northside Methodist Preschool & Children’s Ministries. To better serve our community, we are offering ONE camp that provides a Christian and Curriculum based summer program for infants – rising first graders. Shine On is available to NMP students, Northside members, and the community. Invite your friends and neighbors!
Daily experiences are well-rounded with fun developmentally age-appropriate activities. Weekly themes are incorporated into Bible Stories, Science, Art, Music, Yoga, Spanish, and Sensory Exploration. Campers will also enjoy unstructured play time indoors and on the playground, visits to the Moonwalk, and weekly Special Events/In House Field Trips.
Shine On staff includes NMP teachers, Northside Church’s caregivers, APS, and Cobb county school teachers.
Monday – Thursday, 9:00am – 1:00pm
Parents must complete a registration form for each child. No Registration Fee is required.
- Campers 4 years old by June 1, 2018 and older must participate in the 4 day weekly option.
- Campers 3 years old and younger may choose from Monday/Wednesday, Tuesday/Thursday, or 4 day weekly option.
- Campers 3 years old and older must be fully potty trained.
- T-shirt included
- Cost is $170 for the week or $100 for 2-day enrollment
KNOW the Wonderful Me
- Monday: My Senses: Sight & Sound
- Tuesday: My Friends & Family
- Wednesday: I Can Do It
- Thursday: My Senses: Smell, Taste, Touch
- Monday: Flowers and Plants
- Tuesday: Baby Animals
- Wednesday: Animal Life Cycles: Frogs & Butterflies
- Thursday: Fruit
June 25- 28
- Monday: To the Beach
- Tuesday: To the Farm
- Wednesday: To the Jungle
- Thursday: Ways to get from Here to There (Transportation)
CAMP STYLE (Dress Up Week)
- Monday: Cowboys & Cowgirls
- Tuesday: When I grow up (community helpers)
- Wednesday: Wacky Winter: Christmas in July
- Thursday: Princess & Pirates
You will be required to pack a lunch for your camper. We ask parents to refrain from including any items with nuts.
Your child should be kept home if he/she has had a fever or has been ill within the previous 24 hours. If your child becomes ill or is showing symptoms of pink eye, excessive loose bowel movements, body rash, fever, or nausea while at camp, you will be called to pick up your child. You are required to be reachable by phone any time your child is in our care.
Primarily for sanitary and safety reasons, no one is to enter the classrooms other than caregivers and children. Please allow the welcoming caregiver to assist your child through the door. Please feel free to call and check on your child sporadically throughout the day. If we are unable to comfort/console your child, we will call to inform you and ask for your assistance
- Dress Code
Casual play clothes with tennis shoes. During camp, campers will be participating in craft activities, painting projects, petting zoos, etc.
- Registration & Tuition
Registration & Tuition
Monday – Thursday $170
Tuition must be paid upon registration.
REFUNDS: Refunds will be issued at 100% before April 15, 2018
Refunds will be issued at 50% before May 15, 2018
No Refunds will be issued after May 15, 2018